Tuesday, July 30, 2013

How Reiki Relieved Back pain


Recently I was asked by Bill (not his the actual name), a man in 60's, if Reiki could help with his back pain. Bill told me advisable tried numerous different treatments in an attempt to relieve or even help the pain. All these treatments appeared to be without success. His doctor had also missed assist him.

Naturally I wanted to help but professionally Reiki practitioner I realized that I couldn't offer any further guarantees. I also knew that your Reiki treatment at worst may not make at difference time period however there was a possibility that it could at least reduce the pain. So confidently I told Bill, "It can't do you any harm, so why not to try it".

This is often the main response to anyone that's a first-timer to Reiki. My view is that every they need is their curiosity to experiment with Reiki. After all, if what you have done has not worked, it follows to try something storie.

Bill is physically fit and with back pain was to say the least an inconvenience. It wasn't hindering his normally occupied lifestyle. So I gave him the Reiki treatment which lasted on an hour.

Immediately afterwards and till he left he pointed out that his back wasn't as bad as it has been. I took this to result in the Reiki session enjoyed helped to reduce the pain and discomfort. Sometimes clients state things tentatively till sure of that the unsightly effects are lasting.

Bill returned for yet another Reiki treatment two several months later and was prepared to find that each morning his back was from pain. In fact he in contrast to so delighted he sent us a thank you card since said: -

" I had not known what to expect, and having had the back pain for about three weeks, which had not responded to various treatments/exercises, I is actually too hopeful. Then after the therapy the back had been vary "loose", the suffering receded, and it felt so much better. It felt equally today when I got up - great. "

Reiki, although not widely known about in the west is becoming more popular and your treatment of choice to become word spreads about an individual's amazing results. Bill had sought remedy for back pain whose original cause was a sports injury. Although all pain and injury is going to be checked out and monitored because of your medical practitioner first, Reiki can provide a complementary solution when orthodox treatment hasn't provided sufficient relieve. Reiki treatments are regarding sports injury and subsequent pain and for body pain from any further cause.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment